Argo P@cific is a high level international consulting firm specialising in Cybersecurity and the wider Digital Economy sectors. With very strong links with the leaders of Internet business and technical community throughout the world, Argo P@cific works with both Fortune 500 companies and start-ups to grow international businesses and strategic alliances. Argo P@cific also works with public- and non-profit sector clients to develop effective policies. The firm's practice focuses on Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
Argo P@cific also draws from its experience and extensive networks to incubate innovative businesses in the data, cybersecurity and robotics space. We work with innovators and ideas that are recommended through our trusted network or that we identify through our other advisory work. We work closely with our innovators to accelerate the innovation and ensure fit to market.
Since its founding in 2000, Argo P@cific has worked with its clients to maximise business and policy opportunities presented by the Internet and to manage downside risks posed by cyber crime and cyber espionage. Clients range from new economy and Internet technology companies, to Governments and well-established organisations that wish to further incorporate the Internet and e-commerce into their business models for greater productivity or future corporate development.
Argo takes a business-back (rather than a perimeter-in) approach to cyber challenges. Our approach has been developed over our many years of cybersecurity leadership and our institutional operational experience in serving as senior level executives in both government and commercial sectors.
With years of experience working with senior managers and teams in the private and public sectors, Argo P@cific offers:
- Counselling to Board, CEOs and Executive Managers on strategic planning and specific strategy problems in a Digital Economy
- Cutting edge analytical, operational and project management service to counter persistent cyber security threats and protect information assets
- Evaluation of effectiveness of public policy and development of new policy
- Strategic technology evaluation and business development processes
- Organisational performance improvement, including the linking of technology implementation to business process redesign and business goal setting
- Information driven change consulting
- Industry analysis and forecasting of trends
- Advise on business development and commercialisation of ideas
- Development and implementation of corporate communication and marketing strategies
© Copyright Argo P@cific